May 20th with performances at 11am and 12pm
Each year, the Shell Lake Arts Center presents over $30,000 in financial assistance to camp participants to attend our summer programs.
Our scholarships are endowed and funded by family and friends, community partners & school organizations.
Our named scholarships are:
- Darrell Aderman Memorial Scholarship (2 Full tuition Scholarships)
- Wayne Andreson Memorial Jazz Scholarship ($375, must attend Jazz Band Camp and be from Chippewa Falls, WI)
- Dennis Boland Scholarship ($500 Scholarship to a percussionist from Shell Lake, WI)
- John Bucholz Memorial Scholarship ($250 scholarship to a percussion student)
- Al Cobine Memorial Scholarship ($500)
- Harold Hoecherl Memorial Scholarship (Full Tuition Scholarship)
- Harris and Ruth Keel Memorial Scholarship (2 $250 Scholarships, must be a saxophonist)
- Rodney Kesti Concert Band Scholarship ($380 scholarship, must attend Concert Band Camp)
- Ryan Lehman Memorial Scholarship ($390 scholarship to a trumpetist)
- Chuck and Gina Lewis Memorial Scholarship (Full tuition scholarship)
- Ross Livermore Memorial Trombone Scholarship (2 $350 Scholarships, must attend Trombone Workshop)
- Kenneth Pollack Scholarship ($500 to A trumpetist)
- The Pryor Family Jazz Scholarship (Full Tuition Scholarship, Must attend Jazz Camp)
- Randall Katherine Siefert Scholarship (Full tuition Scholarship, must be a saxophonist)
- James Slutz Memorial Scholarship ($150)
- Dominick Spera Memorial Scholarship ($400 scholarship, must attend Jazz Camp and be a trumpetist)
- Dr. Richard Walk Memorial Scholarship ($350, Must be a student from Stillwater or Mondovi Minnesota
In addition, through the generosity of our community partners, we award financial assistance to numerous students through first time-camper grants, buddy plans, and talent and ability grants honoring student performance at local, regional, and national competitions and contests.
The deadline to apply for our named scholarships is March 30 and recipients are notified by May 1.
For more information, please contact the Arts Center by calling 715-468-2414 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.